The Anti-fog system treats the internal part of the lens with a special polymer to allow drops of condensation to distribute uniformly over the lens, creating a layer of water. This guarantees perfect viability at all times, whether goggles are wet or dry. The proprietary curing process offers excellent clarity and does not discolour with exposure to sunlight.
For extended protection:
– AVOID WIPING OR RUBBING THE INSIDE OF THE LENS
– keep lens clean
– gently rinse goggles with cold, chlorine free water after each use
– do not put wet goggles into bags or other closed containers
– allow to dry naturally without rubbing
– use a case for storage and transport
PC = POLY CARBONATE- Hard lenses with superior optical properties ensuring perfect vision. – Shatterproof lenses. – Antifog solution applied into lens.
CP = CELLOLOSE PROPIOMATE- Soft lenses with excellent optical properties.- Antifog permanently impregnated into the lens.
TPR / TPE = THERMO PLASTOC RUBBER / ELASTOMER- Usually used for the frame / gasket moulded over the lens ensuring perfect sealing an no water entry.
SILICONE- Totally hypoallergenic and offering the best level of comfort.